Event Overview and Purpose:
Butte County 4-H is hosting a horse show for the first time in nearly a decade and we are thrilled! The event will be open to active 4-H, FFA, and Grange members from across the state of California.* This will be an opportunity for members to exhibit what they've learned through their horse programs and compete against similarly skilled youth.
Register Due Date: Registrations will be accepted through the morning of the show, but we ask that you complete the survey below rather than wait until the morning of the event.
Location: Wheeler Ranch & Feed, 3247 Smith Ave, Biggs, CA 95917
- 8:00-8:45am Check-In
- 9:00-10:30am Showmanship begins, followed by Western
- 10:30-11:00am Tack Change
- 11:00-12:30pm English
- 9:00-12:00 Trail Course open
- 12:30-1:45pm Lunch (and needed tack changes)
- 1:45-3:00pm Gymkhanna
- 3:00pm Tabulation (and Cool Downs for the horses)
- 3:30pm (or as soon as ready) High Point Presentation
- 4:00pm Safe Travels!
Registration: Click here
Info Packet: Participant Information