Luke Kinney Milliron
Area Sustainable Orchard Systems AdvisorCooperative Extension Butte County
2279-B Del Oro Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965
M.S. Horticulture and Agronomy, University of California, Davis. 2015
B.S. Agricultural Science: Crops and Horticulture, California State Univeristy, Chico. 2013
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Fruit and Nut Crop - General
- Nut Crops - General
- Peaches - General
- Plant Management Systems
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Conservation and Efficient Use of Water
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Drainage and Irrigation Systems and Facilities
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Milliron, Luke; Olivos, Andres (2018). Dormant stem water potential responds to laboratory manipulation of hydration as well as contrasting rainfall field conditions in deciduous tree crops. Biosystems Engineering. 165:2018, 2-9. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1537511017302945
- Symmes, Emily; Milliron, Luke (2017). Almond orchard management checklist: Post-harvest and dormancy. Sacramento Valley Almond News. October.
- Niederholzer, Franz; Milliron, Luke (2017). Aphid management review. Sacramento Valley Prune News. September.
- Milliron, Luke (2017). Bacterial spot: A Dangerous disease. Sacramento Valley Almond News. October. 10/16/17.
- Milliron, Luke; Hasey, Janine (2017). Fall walnut orchard considerations. Sacramento Valley Walnut News. September.
Milliron, Luke (2017). Farm advisor introduction. Sacramento Valley Almond News. June
- Milliron, Luke (2017). Farm advisor introduction. Sacramento Valley Prune News. July.
- Milliron, Luke (2017). Farm advisor introduction. Sacramento Valley Walnut News. June. 6/16/17.
- Milliron, Luke; Niederholzer, Franz (2017). July and August prune management considerations. Sacramento Valley Prune News. July. 7/11/17.
- Milliron, Luke (2017). September walnut tasks. Pacific Nut Producer. 22 No. 9.
- Fulton, Allan; Milliron, Luke (2017). The pressure chamber: Does it have a place in your toolbox? Progressive Crop Consultant. September/October, 4-10,38-42.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Almond - Member
- Cling Peach - Member
- Pest Management in ANR - Member
- Plant Pathology - Member
- Prune - Member
- Walnut - Member
- Weed - Member