Record Book Evaluation and Competitions
Youth can submit their Record Books to their Club for evaluation each year. This evaluation is meant to provide feedback to youth about their strengths and areas where they can grow. The Club Level Evaluation assigns youth their Membership Year Stripe and Pin. The Club Level Evaluation can also give Star Rankings for youth who have achieved enough points within their Personal Development Report.
Club Evaluation Forms
The forms which are used for the Club Level Evaluation are provided below.
These forms include instructions to Evaluators and are for Club Level Evaluation ONLY (updated 6/8/16)
Youth can submit their Record Books to County Level Evaluation each year if they are a Junior, Intermediate, or Senior 4-H member. Butte County 4-H has specific instructions and requirements for youth who wish to participate in the County Level Evaluation. Below are the requirements of the County Competition and the evaluation forms for your convenience.
Requirements to Participate in County Evaluation-Butte County
Youth who wish to participate in the Butte County 4-H Record Book Competition must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Junior, Intermediate, or Senior 4-H member.
- Complete the Butte County 4-H Record Book County Competition Check Sheet
- This sheet MUST be filled out by BOTH the youth and the Community Club Leader.
- If the youth or the CCL does not fill out the form completely, or correctly, that Record Book will not be allowed to compete in the competition.
- Have ALL required signatures in the Personal Development Report, Annual Project Reports, and Leadership Development Reports (if applicable).
- Record Books with missing signatures will not be allowed to compete in the competition.
REQUIRED FOR COUNTY COMPETITION. To ensure that the Record Book will be able to participate in the Butte County 4-H Record Book Competition, please make sure that this Check Sheet is filled out correctly and completely by BOTH the youth and CCL. (updated 9/6/16)
County Evaluation Forms
These forms include instructions to Evaluators and are for County Level Evaluation ONLY. (updated 6/8/16)