The Cloverbud Project is for Primary members. These are youth between the ages of 5-8 that engage in varied activities which focus on developing a specific skill or concept to complete the activity.
In the Cloverbud Project, Primary members will:
- Learn the value of participation.
- Learn teamwork, not competition.
- Learn self-understanding skills (Initiating independence and self-direction)
- Learn social skills (Getting along with others)
- Learn decision-making skills (Making positive choices)
- Participate in approved primary member animal projects (Guide Dogs, rabbits, rats, cats, poultry, cavies, embryology, bees, entomology, marine science, pygmy, and Nigerian dwarf goats).
Cloverbuds is a national 4-H project. It features curriculum that will guide you through the project. For more information, visit:
Child Development 1 - Growing On My Own: http://www.4-hmall.org/Product/4-hcurriculum-child-development/08075.aspx
Exploring the Treasures of 4-H: http://www.4-hmall.org/Category/4-hcurriculum-exploring-4-h.aspx
Welcome to 4-H: New Member Guide: http://www.4-hmall.org/Product/new-in-4-h/welcome-to-4-h-new-member-guide/01517.aspx