Arts & Crafts
Youth want to express themselves, be creative, and make an impression!
It may be messy, fun, strange, or unique. Youth will get to work with paint, chalk, metal, wood, origami, computers and much, much more.
- Explore and experiment with endless materials to make new art
- Develop your creative skills and talents
- Be confident expressing yourself through various art forms
- Gain understanding of art history, cultures, and various technique
- Master the basics of making great art – its elements and principals
- Consider a career or life time hobby in art
Arts & Crafts is a national 4-H project. It features curriculum that will guide you through the project. For more information, visit http://www.4-hmall.org/Category/4-hcurriculum-visual-arts.aspx
Visual Arts 1- Sketchbook Crossroads: http://www.4-hmall.org/Product/4-hcurriculum-visual-arts/08140.aspx
Visual Arts 2 - Portfolio Pathways: http://www.4-hmall.org/Product/4-hcurriculum-visual-arts/08141.aspx